On the Rhythm Changes Podcast, I take questions from my jazz music audience with Victoria Cowan of Wordplay Creative.
Choose a podcast app:
Questions asked by Victoria Cowan on behalf of Bandcamp customers
- What do you like most about the music industry today?
- When did you first consider yourself a musician?
- What’s your favourite instrument to play?
- Which music greats (musicians or industry people) do you most want to meet?
- What are your top 3 Stevie Wonder tunes?
- Why do you think Spotify is good?
- What’s a strange experience you’ve had as a musician that you wouldn’t have otherwise had?
- What are your favourite non-music subjects?
- What’s one thing independent artists should stop doing, start doing, and continue doing?
- How do Spotify for Artists and self-serve digital music distribution work?