Join Will Chernoff every Wednesday from Vancouver on the Rhythm Changes Podcast: the only weekly interview podcast about creative music in Canada.
Tap for other apps:
About the show
As an active performer, Will's favourite moments in the working world of Canadian music have been the conversations before shows, in the intermissions, and after shows.
This podcast brings you conversations like those, so you'll always have local artists to hear and talk about.
Keep in touch with the BC music community in 30 minutes each week.
The first season of episodes launched on May 25, 2021, focusing on independent music in Vancouver and the Capilano University jazz program.
Since then, the show has grown to cover creative music nationwide and is listed as a popular Music Interviews entry by Apple Podcasts Canada.
1-minute audio sample from Episode 32 (Jan. 12, 2022)
Who is Will Chernoff?
The Rhythm Changes Podcast is made by me, Will Chernoff. I'm an active performer, mostly playing bass in Vancouver, BC.
Previously, I've worked in non-profit arts at North Shore Celtic Ensemble, co-founded a touring band in Canada called Early Spirit, and released my own music.
Rhythm Changes Podcast guests:
- play, perform, and record music (like JANCIS and a majority of all the guests)
- study music (like Ted Kadonoff)
- teach music (like Tahnee Juryn)
- work in a creative field (like Andie Lloyd)
- lead in the non-profit arts sector (like Claude Giguère)
RCP listeners are:
- passionate about music
- younger: majority of listeners are GenZ
- majority identify as male (as with podcast listeners in general)
- iOS users: majority of listens are on iOS
- musically active and literate